Friday, June 6, 2008

My Grandpa


This picture is from 1973 when my grandpa raced in the Baja 500. He is the guy in the passenger seat, I think he was the naviagtor. My grandpa did a lot of things in his life and this is just one of many intersting pictures!!!


This is my grandpa and my Uncle Gary (he is the one with all of the hair!!). I am not sure what year this was from but I love this picture. I bought a large picture frame that holds I think about 30 pictures so I have been going through old photographs to decide what to put in it. I think I am going to make June, my old photograph blog month, so stay tuned for more pictures!!!

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

These are great! Hope you don't have any ugly ones of me...

Meghan said...

Wow... Uncle Gary should NEVER grow his hair out like that again.