Sunday, October 10, 2010

I want a taktoo.......


First my brother in law was able to fix my computer today!! Yeah at least I don't have to go buy a new one!!! I was going through the pictures on it and I found these pictures from August that I never shared. When we went to the fair we came across a booth that sells stamps and ink that are for your body. Jen bought some of them and we went home and had a "taktoo" party as Evan called the tattoos. For some reason blogger is being weird and is posting my pictures without a break between them. The top picture is all 4 kids. Brett thought he was being funny and kept making odd faces so I took the picture anyway.

The below pictures are the kids fake tattoos. They had fun picking out the ones that they wanted and wanted to put them on themselves, but nope the adults had to do the stamp and the coloring in. Theresa had a butterfly but her picture has disappeared from this post somehow. I am not sure what is going on with this! Oh well I will have to play with it before my next post, its late and I am tired and cranky tonight and really need to go to bed.




0 comments: