Saturday, October 30, 2010

Did you carve your pumpkins yet???

I have carved 3 pumpkins so far today and I have one more to go. Hopefully I will get it done tomorrow but I am worn out after doing 3 of them!!
I bought 2 pumpkins for us and I just finished the first one.I made the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man from GhostBusters! The small parts were a pain in the butt to do! The other one I am doing is The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, the new live action movie, yes its Johnny Depp's face, its not going to be very easy to do and I am to tired to try and work on it tonight. This is Travis's pumpkin. He chose the pattern and he even cleaned out must of the pumpkin himself. I can't wait until he is old enough to carve the pumpkin himself!!

This is Theresa's pumpkin. She had to have a skull and crossbones like her brother but chose the girl one. She tried to help clean it out. She did a pretty good job but wasn't able to get all the guts out.

Tomorrow night is trick or treating time. I will hopefully remember to take my camera and get some good pictures of the kids and their candy. Travis promised me some of his butterfingers because he doesn't like them.


0 comments: