Thursday, October 7, 2010

Computers and :Haircuts.

My hair was driving my nuts last night. It was way past due for a trim. We are on a really tight budget these next few weeks and so I really didn't want to put out the money to get one. Well we went to Great Clips where is it $15 for a haircut. I got right in and was done in less that 15 minutes. They guy who cut my hair then decided it took so little time to do my hair that he only charged me $6!!!!! So with a tip I only paid $10!!!

We are now having an issue with my computer. We had bought me a netbook after Christmas last year and now it has some virus and I can't do anything with it. I am hoping that we can fix it ourselves and that it is fixable. I really don't want to be without my computer and I don't want to buy a new one. I was able to download mt camera to the computer but I can't do anything else!!

0 comments: