Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Day at Disneyland......again

In September we meet the twins and their mom and grandma at Disneyland for the a day. Of course it was the day after the hottest day of the year there and it was still hot when we were there. My pictures have posted backwards but at least they are up! It is Halloween time at Disneyland and they normally put up a lot of decorations. These "pumpkins" are up above the main entrance.



Ok I posted this and then I noticed that all of the text is at the bottom of the pictures. It was supposed to be with each picture. I am to tired to fix it now but I am sure you can figure out which text goes to which picture!!
Here is Jeremy and the boys waiting for the tram at the end of the day. It was still pretty hot at this time even it was dark and after 8pm.





We noticed earlier in the day that We We noticed earlier in the day that both Jeremy and Brett were dressed the same. The both had on red shirts, navy shorts white socks, black shoes and black hats. We called Brett "mini me: which made him made later in the day when he was tired, he said "I'm not mini me, I'm Brett" which of course made us all laugh.








We each took a boy on the Teacups, I had Evan with me and I thought we were spinning pretty fast but as it turns out we were not going as fast as Jeremy and Brett.












The boys wanted to take a picture making a scary face in honor of Halloween. I'm not sure what happened to Evan's scary face, he looks bored here! We had a really good time even with the heat. Mychele and I took the boys on Splash Mountain for the first time. When we got off Brett said he liked it and I told him he needed to tell his Daddy all about it. He said his Daddy wouldn't like that ride, it would make him scream like a girl!! We also took them on the water ride at California Adventure which they both loved and of course wanted to keep going on it. We can't wait until the next time we get to go to Disneyland with them. Hopefully they will be tall enough to go the Indiana Jones ride. I think it is the only ride at Disneyland that they haven't been on yet.

0 comments: