Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why?

Why does it seem like when we start to get ahead we always spend more money than what we have? Rent went through today and I get paid tomorrow and my check will be spent by Friday then we have another week to get through before we get paid again. Where does they money go? I have no idea. I had to spend some at Target this weekend to get some things that I have put off buying. There is only so long we can go before needing toothpaste and toilet paper. I paid a little extra on the credit cards last month so I hope it should be ok to just make the minimum payment this month. I still need to make an appointment to get our taxes done but we have to pay for that too. I would get a second job but I am so worn out from work that I don't know if I could handle that. This weekend we are going to work on getting our junk together and will get a spot at the swap meet soon to see if we can unload some of it for extra cash and then the rest will get donated. I was going to work on going through some stuff in our closet tonight but I could not sleep last night. The crazy wind we are having is making me sneeze and giving me a stuffy head. No cold though, just allergies. I took some benadryl but that didn't help. I had to close the window and then I got to hot so I had to turn on the fan and then I was freezing so I had to get another blanket. I hope the wind ends soon! Ok enough complaining for one night. I need to go to bed.

0 comments: