Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guess what I got today....

Over a month ago I ordered Deadliest Catch Season 5 from deepdiscountdvd.com for $20 and it finally came today!!! Actually I ordered it at the end of January so its been like 2 months! It was delayed coming out. I was so excited to finally get it and now I want to stay up and watch it but I am allowing myself to watch 2 episodes tonight only because I really need to go to bed! Season 6 starts on April 13th and I was looking forward to it until Captian Phil passed away. I loved watching him and his sons fight back and forth. They are making a tribute dvd for him which I will have to buy. His boat, The Cornelia Marie, and The Time Bandit have become my favorite boats on the show. If you haven't watched Deadliest Catch you should try it. It is an amazing show and I hope that they continue to make more seasons. Jeremy and I have watched every season so far and will keep watching as long has the show goes on.

0 comments: