Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!

Did anyone drink any green beer today? I didn't get to have any this year. I have decided that one day (probably many years from now) we are going to take a trip to Ireland. Jeremy still wants to go to Bora Bora but I have always wanted to go to Ireland and see some old castles. I am not sure how expensive this trip will be but I think we should start saving now.

Not much else is going on around here. It has been way to hot and I wish it would rain and cool things off. I think if it is still hot this weekend we will go to the movies to get out of the heat for a while. We really could use air conditioning in this house. Maybe we will go watch Alice in Wonderland. Jeremy did not go with me when I saw it 2 weeks ago and I really want to watch it again.

I have not been able to sleep good this week. Time change always messes me up and I would really like to get a full nights sleep. Sunday night I slept for a whole 2 hours and then had to get up and go to work. Monday night I got about 4 hours of sleep and last night was about 5. I should probably get off the computer and go to bed now, but the problem is I am not tired yet!!

0 comments: