Friday, March 26, 2010

Is it really Friday?

Somehow I have made it through another week at work! Its been a pretty quiet week which has been good for my ear infection. Last night was a terrible night. Everytime I went to lay down my ear hurt. I was able to get a few hours of sleep and then was up in extreme pain and had to take pain medication. Once that kicked in and the pain started to go away, about 2 hours later, it was already almost 4 am! So here I am at work with not a whole lot of sleep and I really wish it was 5 already!

Its also tri tip sandwich weekend! Every year Filmore has the train festival and my dad bar b ques tri tip for sandwiches for the historical society so every year we go and have a tri tip sandwich and chili to support them. I just hope that I feel good enough to go because I really want a tri tip sandwich!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Too bad we didn't know about the train festival-we went for a drive up over the mountains and thru the desert yesterday, but we could have driven down that way instead. oh well, maybe next year!