Friday, March 19, 2010

Pants on the ground

So I was woken up this morning at 1:21 am by Jeremy and he said that he steped on his belt and the long shiney part that goes into the whole to keep your pants (sorry don't know the name for that piece) up went into his foot. At the time I didn't think much about it because I was sleeping....yep I was sleeping at 1:21 am! So this morning he shows it to me and that long shiney thing went into the bottom of his foot and came out by his heal. He had put bandaids on it because it was bleeding. I told him to call the doctor and see if he need have it looked at. He is now waiting for the doctor to call him back to see if he needs to go in today. I don't know about anyone else but that would teach me to keep my pants off the ground or at least take the belt out of them and put it up somewhere.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good God, that must have really really hurt!! Make sure he gets a tetanus shot just in case. And yeah, maybe he won't leave his pants on the floor anymore.

haha, my word verification says 'grump' is it trying to tell me something?

Jennifer said...

He got a tetanus shot last night and is on antibiotics for a few days. He will go back to the doctor on monday to have it checked again.