Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow

So iwe are boring people. We did nothing this weekend! Ok I should take that back Saturday I got my hair cut and we went to take to take back the filter we bought for the fridge because we bought the wrong one! The correct one was found at lowes and costs $40! The one for target was $30 so we got our money back and then went and spent it.

Sunday was spent with jeremy watching football and I did laundry and watched season 2 of whale wars. Yep I did not leave the house at all yesterday! We are boring people. Hopefully this weekend will be different. We are hoping to go meet some friends in frazier park for a day of playing in the snow. I sure hope we get to go I need a day of fun!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

join the boring people club, we are members in very good standing, ha ha.