Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ocean waves

I had jeremy take me down to the beach tonight to see the big waves. These waves off the rincon were not as big as the waves at the harbor. I took some pictures of the waves as they crashed over the jetty but I took them with my camera and not with my phone. I tried to take one with my phone but it was to far away to see anything. We made it through another day of rain, today we did get lots of thunder and lightning and some hail. We are supposed to have more of this great weather tomorrow!

I am starting to feel better. Still am pretty sore but I did make it through work today. Hopefully by monday I will be back to normal.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

They were showing film of the Ventura pier being closed on our local news the other night, it really made me miss being able to go down and watch the big waves.
Our storms here are not nearly as exciting, yesterday it barely rained at all.