Monday, January 18, 2010

update

I went back to the doctor yesterday because I am still having lots of pain. This time I was running a fever and they have determined that I have a kidney infection. So now I am on antibiotics and new pain killers. I came home early from work today because I could not stand sitting at my desk. I came home took some pain medication and fell asleep but then it starting raining super hard and it scared the dog so she came running into the bedroom and jumped on the bed and tried to find a place to hide. She ended up underneath the bed shaking. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to make it through the whole day without having so much pain.

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I didn't think it was a kidney stone if you were sick that long. They come and go and when they finally go you can barely survive the pain is so bad.