Thursday, January 28, 2010

My new book

We went to borders last night so I could use my gift card (thank you Linda) and I got Dan Brown's new book The Lost Symbol. I am only about 50 pages into it but so far its pretty good. I did try to read The Da Vinci Code but I had a hard time getting into it so maybe when I am done with this one I will try to read it again and I am told that Angels and Demons was a good book too. So maybe I will try that one too.

Not much else is going on around here. We might go up and play in the snow on saturday. Travis and Theresa want to go too. We have taken Travis before but this will be Theresa's first trip. We did bring some back for her to play in when we went a year or 2 ago and she seemed to like it then. Hopwfully she will like being surrounded by snow and not just playing with it in the bed of the truck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u read demons and angels?

monte.krista said...

so far, brown's books which i haven't read are the digital fortress and the lost symbol. the remaining three i found unbelievably interesting, almost breathtaking. i would recommend reading them with a critical point of view, because believing in everything written in them is not advisable.