Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years

Well today is January 2nd and i have not done anything! I did take a shower and played guitar hero and have done 2 loads of laundry. My foot is killing me so I am trying to stay off of it as much as possible. I may go to the movies tomorrow to see The Princess and the frog but it depends on how my foot is feeling.

I have not made any New Years resolutions. I thought it was pointless to make any since I never follow through with them. I am trying to catch up on some tv shows since I have not been watching much tv (Yep Guitar Hero is taking up way to much of my time). I did send Jeremy to his mom's house to play video games with a friend because our house is dirty and I am not in the mood to clean it. So i have the house to myself right now. The dog and I are currently laying on the couch watching tv and I am ready for a nap! I think the pain medication I took for my foot is finally kicking in.

We did get me a new computer. Uncle Jim found one on sale at Fry's for me but of course by the time we got there they were all gone. We ended up getting me a netbook and theh had to get a portable disk drive since the netbook does not have one of those. But it will serve my purpose of downloading my camera (I just have to find the disk to install the program on this computer) and of course it was a little more money than what we were going to spend. But its a cute little computer and it works and was super easy to set up! Now I just need to figure out how to transfer all of my itunes from one to computer to this one.

Time to go switch laundry and maybe take a nap!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just make a resolution to play more guitar hero and then you're all set! And quit twisting your ankle or it will fall off soon!