Wednesday, January 13, 2010

American Idol

We watched American Idol last night, its the best part of the entire season where they show the auditions and the really creepy people. There was one guy who was mad that he had to wait all day and he looked like a crazy psycho killer. He sucked at singing, of course he did otherwise they wouldn't have shown him. He scared me. I think sometime in the near future he will be in the news for either killing someone or blowing something up. I will have to look for a picture of him later.

We got some rain last night! I was hoping that it would rain all day today but it hasn't started raining yet this morning.

Our computers are down at work this morning which means I can not do anything until they are back up. Yep I am blogging from my phone! Isn't technology great?

0 comments: