Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Weekend is over already?

Not sure how it happened but the weekend is over and I did not finish reading a book. I picked up one of the Dexter books Friday night and I have read maybe 40 pages so far. My hair appointment on Saturday took a while so I did not read much that day and today I felt like watching stupid movies. So Emily and I watched The Blob (the 80's version is terrible), Scream and Sleep Away Camp 2. They were all pretty stupid. So now my plan is to catch up reading some blogs, then I am going to read a few pages of my book and then I am going to bed. I need to get to sleep early so I am not so tired in the morning. Hopefully this week I will get around to downloading my camera so I can post some pictures from my 3 day Disneyland trip and maybe even some from the Highland Games.

0 comments: