Saturday, October 17, 2009

Goodbye Freedom, Hello Paycheck

My freedom is almost over! I have one more day until i go back to work and I am already looking forward to taking a vacation. I bought some clothes today and will wash everything tomorrow and be ready to start work on Monday. I am excited to have a job again, but also nervous to be going back. I am really to recieve these cute shoes that I had to order from the shoe store in the right size.

They did not have my size in the store and they offered free shipping so I ordered them and am waiting for them to show up. Until my foot heeals all the wy I have to stick with flater shoes so I don't mess it up more than it already is. In fact I am having lots of pain in it today. I have way to much walking the past few days and plan on relaxing as much as possible tomorrow so it does not hurt on Monday.
Not much else is going on with us. We watched The Propsal with Sandra Bullock in it tonight. I love that movie. If you have not seen it then you need to rent it. Betty White is super funny in it. Now I am going to go lay down and maybe watch Snow White. I am in a disney movie mood.

4 comments:

The Clobes Crew said...

So where are you working?

Jennifer said...

I am working for the same people that I worked for before. They started a new company and really wanted me back.

The Clobes Crew said...

Doing what?

Jennifer said...

I am doing customer service for a vitamin company. I get to sit at a desk and answer emails and process orders and answer the phone when it rings to my line. I know tons of fun. But I really like the people I work for. They let you do your job ad don't tend to hover over you plus I get free vitamins for me. Its a great job.