Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain Day #2

It's still raining today!!! I am going to be bummed tomorrow hen it's not raining. I am so looking forward to winter and hope that it is a very rainy one for us. I get to wear jackets and pants and my fuzzy cheap version of uggs (you know those warm fuzzy boots).

I wish I could say that I m getting a lot done during my last week of freedom before I go back to work but I really havent done anything other than play on the computer. I need to get the house clean and do laundry. Maybe I will go through in a load of towels in a few minutes. I would love to go take a nap but I am trying to get myself back on a normal schedule. I need to go to sleep before 2am. My dog is super lazy. In fact she is still in bed and once again has not gotten up to eat breakfast. I do need to go to the pet store and buy more food the animals. I really just want to have a lazy rainy day. I should go make some coffee.

3 comments:

Renee said...

yay for your job!!!

what are you doing?!?

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Eh - enjoy your last week of freedom. The laundry isn't going anywhere. Well it does tend to multiply when you turn your back though...

Jennifer said...

I am actually going to be working for the same people that I worked for before. More customer service with vitamins.