Friday, October 23, 2009

First week is over...

I made it through my first week of work! So far we have been pretty slow which is good because it is giving me time to get used to being at work all day. This first week did fly by pretty quickly but I am tired every night when I get home. I am trying to get myself to beed early but I am so used to staying up late that it has been kind of a struggle. My favorite part about my job is the cappacino machine that we have. We get to have lots of coffee!! I also like the fact that I have my own cubicle and don't have to sit at the front desk. That desk is being saved for when we hire a receptionist, I am very excited that I will no longer have that title. Right now I am customer support and temporary receptionist. We are waiting to hire one until we are a little busier.

SHOE UPDATE....

My new shoes came the other day and they are to small so I will be taking them back to the store and getting a refund. I am kind of bummed but I know that I will find something else better.

We don't really have any plans for this weekend except returning my shoes and I have a hair appointment tomorrow. Tonight I am hanging out in bed watching tv and reading a book. I may play Toy Stpry Mania on the Wii in a bit and then I am going to bed.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I was wondering how it was going. I'm so glad you are back to work and hope that it all goes well and the company stays in business this time around. Cappucino sounds great, and it's cool that you won't have to be the receptionist forever. Plus your first paycheck will look pretty good since they are paying you so well! Yay!