Friday, October 9, 2009

Keep your fingers crossed!!

I am going to meet with my old bosses at their new office on Monday. Hopefully they will get me started soon as I am going crazy without a job!!


I have had nothing to blog about lately. Fall TV shows have started. We are addicted to The Vampire Diaries. I know we watch to much tv but this show is pretty good all though probably meant for teenage girls but we both enjoy it. CSI has started again, rumor has it this might be the last season for the Vegas one, which happens to be my favorite. I really hope that they don't end this show, that would make Thursdays even worse after ER ended. Heros started again and i am already 3 episodes behind. Jeremy watches it every Monday but I keep forgetting to watch it. I love having TIVO, I love being able to record my shows and watching them later without commercials. I don't have to watch them while they are on tv, I can watch them the next day!! Yep we are exciting people.

0 comments: