Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reality TV

I love reality tv. I love watching people make complete asses of themselfes on national tv. Tonight Hells Kitchen started again. This is one of the better shows. I also watch Big Brother and can't wait for Survivor to start again!! Yes I watch to much tv. Being stuck at home I am watching even more tv and daytime tv sucks!!

Nothing else new here. Just hoping my foot will get better soon. I am tried of trying to stay off of it and am getting bored sitting around.

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

That is one thing we do not have in common. I can't stand any of it. I don't know why they call it
"Reality" - especially the game show ones. I see nothing real about 75 people backstabbing each other for whatever the prize is - a human, money, a contract, whatever.
I am so out of the loop...
or maybe just old...
or maybe I already turned in to my mother...