Thursday, July 2, 2009

WOW

So I was going to post a picture of the casket that Michael Jackson is going to be buried in but it felt pretty morbid. You can find the picture on TMZ.com. It's a pretty shiney casket with blue interior and it costs $25,000. Apparently it's the same kind that James Brown was buried in. Good news for us there will not be a memorial or public viewing of Michael at Neverland Ranch. Now apparently the funeral will be held at Staples Center and will most likely be on TV. I can't believe I am going to say this but yes I am going to watch it. I am also contemplating driving up to Neverland Ranch and checking it out. I know what I am thinking? Well I figure that when I have kids they will not know who he was but will probably know all of the things he was accused of and I think it would be neat to have some pictures of the outside of the ranch with all the flowers and notes that are there. Yes I am crazy!!

Well it's past my bedtime. I am getting up around 5:30 tomorrow to head to Disneyland for a few hours. Maybe Disneyland will now bring back the Captian EO show.

0 comments: