Sunday, July 19, 2009

Foot Update...

I decided to research some more on my foot issue and from what I read it can take 6 to 8 weeks to heal!! I don't have the patience to stay off of it for that long, it has been a week already and I am going crazy. I did way to much on it yesterday and lost my footing in the shower this morning and so now it hurts even more! So I have spent today on the couch watching boring tv, reading a book and coloring. I am hoping that tomorrow I can at least get up and get some laundry done. Jeremy has had to work all weekend he has been gone from like 10am until after midnight so I have been on my own. Tomorrow I am going to have an exciting day of paying car insurance and other bills and then we will be broke again until payday and then we get to pay more bills. Why does it never seem to end?

0 comments: