Saturday, August 1, 2009

Smoking Vacuum!!

On Monday Jeremy was vacuuming our bedroom and I noticed that smell of a vacuum burning. Sure enough he turned it off and it was smoking!! So I went online to find a new vacuum for a decent price and found a Bissell that is made for pet hair. Wow just what we need one to suck up all the dog hair that Sierra likes to shed. I was worried that it would cost a lot so I checked Kohls because they were having a sale. Sure enough it was on sale for $79.99 so I went down to Kohls Tuesday night and they were out. I had also checked Target.com and found the same vacuum for the same price not on sale. So since Kohls was out of it I went to Target and get the vacuum. Wednesday morning I vacuumed our room and ths thing worked great! By the time I was done with that room I had to empty the container. It was full of the lovely carpet dirt and pet hair. Later on Jeremy was going to shampoo the carpet fo I decided to vacuum again and it pulled up more dog hair. The carpet has now been shampooed and tomorrow it will get vacummed again to clean the rest of the hair that the carpet shampooer pulled up. Next we will work on the living room floor. I can't wait to see how much crap it sucks up there. I normally hate vacuuming but with this new one I think I will be doing it all the time. This is the new vacuum. Isn't it pretty?

Oh yeah before I forget I am still having foot issues. I thought it was healed and so I did some stuff and it has swelled up again and hurts tonight. So more time off my foot. I really hope it ends soon I want to get back to the gym!! Also Jeremy's mom went ahead and got him a membership for the gym so we can go together now. Jeremy's Birthday is on Wednesday August 5th which is the same day that the Ventura County Fair opens. Not sure what the plan is for his Birthday yet. I did go to the Dodger Game last Saturday night and it happened to be the Hollywood Stars game night. I was amazed to see of all people there...Meat Loaf!!! I will download my camera soon and post some pictures. I am still in shock that Meat Loaf was playing he looks pretty good for his age.

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

You might consider vacuuming the dog.

Jennifer said...

Yeah I have thought about vacuuming her but she is afraid of the vacuum. SHe does not like the noise it makes and hides from it.

Elizabeth said...

I steam cleaned my carpets after vacuuming and it was just gross how much more cat hair came up.
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!