Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School has started...

Our neighborhood is quiet once again!! All the kids are bck in school and its so nice and quiet during the day. My sister Emily started her senior year in high school on Tuesday and my brother Todd starte his sophmore year. Emily was not even a year old when I graduated and Todd was not even an idea yet. Yikes that makes me really old!! Travis starts 2nd grade tomorrow and Theresa will be going to kidnergarten. I can't believe how much those 2 have grown up or how quickly it has happened. I keep thinking that maybe I should go to school but until I get a job we can't afford it. Hopefully I will find something soon as I only have a few more weeks left of unemployement. Time for bed for me. I have had a long day of playing with Travis and Theresa they spent the day with me today and I am worn out.

0 comments: