Sunday, August 9, 2009

Unemployment frustratons!!!

2 weeks ago I receievd a half a check from unemployement and was told to fill out the next claim form and send it the following week. We were expecting full check this week and in yesterdays mail there was a letter from the unemployment office telling me that I need to refile my claim because I am potentially eligible for a new claim that will be effective on 7/12/09. So I go to their website and try to file again only to find out that I have to call them. Of course they are not open today and they never answer the phone when I call. So tomorrow I will be spending the day on the phone trying to get through to them. Now I am trying to figure out what to do if i am not approved for a new claim. Can we survive on Jeremy's paycheck? Sure we can if we don't want to eat or pay any bills. Keep your fingers crossed that I am able to get through to someone tomorrow and find out what is going to happen.

UPDATE.... I have been calling them all morning and keep getting the same message. We hav to many calls call back later. How am I supposed to refile if I can't freaking talk to anyone on the phone????

0 comments: