Friday, August 21, 2009

Sucked in...

Jeremy started watching Dexter and now I am sucked in!! I don't need anymore tv shows to watch. I am really liking this show though. Its nice and creepy. For those of you who have not watched it, it is all about a guy who works in the police lab but is also a killer. He only kills criminals. It has been pretty funny so far.

The weekend is here and we have no plans so far. I am hoping to not be stuck in the house all weekend. I have been sick all week with a flu thing and am ready to go outside. I need to go purchase some laundry soap so we can catch up on laundry. Maybe that will be our friday night out, going laundry soap shopping. Yep we are boring.

4 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Stay away from the light... (said in Poltergeist talk)
Just say NO! (said in police no drug talk)
Just don't turn it on! (said in Nike just do it talk)
Walk away, just walk away... (can't remember how that is said)

I think you get my drift.
I haven't had TV in a year and a half, don't miss it and do love the time it doesn't take from me.

Oh but I do have a slight computer problem... do they have FA & BA - Facebook Anonymous & Blogspot Anonymous?

Elizabeth said...

I love Dexter, we have the first 2 seasons on dvd. There are also Dexter books that the show is based on, I read the first one and it was good, but even more bloody than the show.

Jennifer said...

I am addicted to Facebook also! I check it way to often probably because I can check it from my phone...darn blackberry addiction!!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

So what is Dexter anyway?