Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Shopping Cart Story

2 posts ago I told a story about a girl that Gretchen and I used to work with at Mann Theatres. Her name was Heidi, aka Hot Dog Head. Gretchen said that I should share the shopping cart story, but first I should probably explain why we call her Hot Dog Head or HDH for short.

One day we had gotten our supply at the theatre and HDH was putting away the boxes of hot dogs that we had recieved. These boxes were not really light, the each had 50 frozen hot dogs in them. Well HDH somehow dropped and box of hot dogs on her head, nothing happened to her head but the box had a huge dent in it so of course it was only natural that we call her hot dog head, actually I think it was our manager at the time who came up with that name.

One night HDH and I were at the theatre, I don't think we were working just hanging out, anyway we found a shopping cart from Best, which was the store next to us, and HDH decided to climb in it. Me being the fun person that I am decided to push her really fast down the sidewalk and she flew off the curb and the shopping cart fell over. I di have a picture of her in the cart I just have no idea where it is. It was the funniest thing to see though. She looked really stupid.

Another time HDH was cleaning a theatre with some other employees and she decided to jump into the trash can to stomp the trash down and somehow slipped and she and the trash can went rolling down the aisle. Of course the other people found it hysterical and she was mad that they said anything to the rest of us.

Another funny story from the theatre...I was working the box office one night and a guy came out of the mens restroom, nothing funny about that part. When I looked at the guy again I realized that he had toliet paper sticking out of his pants. The best thing was the toliet paper was still attached to the roll inside the stall in the bathroom. Of course I was laughing so hard that I couldn't speak. The manangers on duty were in the box office with me and saw it at the same time I did and were laughing so much that they were practically sitting on the floor. Another employees dad happened to be there that night and he ran after the man and told him about what was sticking out of his pants. The customer started laughing and rolled the toliet paper back up as he walked back into the bathroom. He also thought it was pretty funny too!

I can't think of any more stories right now, but I think Gretchen and I should get together and write down all of the things that happened there.

1 comments:

gretchkin said...

Oh my gosh I forgot about the toilet paper. I can still see it, man I wish we had a camera then. Do we know what happened to Max? Is he still there?