Tuesday, April 7, 2009

House is falling apart.....

My house is falling apart!!! I need a new garbage disposal and the cheapest one I havefound is $100 and now it looks like I need a new dish washer!! Somedays I wish that we could just tear down this place and put in a brand new one, but that costs way to much money so for now we will just deal with the broken things. At least we have a new washer and dryer, it would be nice if we could wash the dishes in those also.

I am very excited for next Tuesday. Deadliest Catch season 5 starts then!!! For the past few days Discovery channel has been playing episodes from the past 4 seasons (I do own Seasons 1,2 & 3 and am waiting for season 4 to come out on dvd)!!

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Hmmmm.... those are actually two things you can live without. Scrape your plates into the trash or put food scrapes into a compost bin (yeah right, in a perfect world) and you can hand-wash your dishes. It's really easy - we've been doing it for 17 years now. You put some soap on a scrub sponge and rub it on the dishes, then rinse. Done!

Jennifer said...

I do hand wash a lot of dishes but I love having the dish washer so I dont have to hand wash them. I like to fill it up and then turn it on and I feel like my dishes are extra clean. I dont use the garbage disposal alot but now that it is broken the sink keeps backing up!!