Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Tomorrow (April 11th) is my wonderful Aunt Linda's Birthday and it is also my brother in law Matt's Birthday. We are heading off to the wonderful land of Disneyland tomorrow since Matt gets in free. The kids are excited to see their dad have fun for his birthday. They have been going over the Disneyland map and making a list of everything they want to do. Theresa told her teachers at school that her dad will be turning 25 tomorrow. Of course I had to laugh because Matt is only a month older than I am and if he is turning 25 then that means that I will be turning 25 next month!!! Thanks Theresa for making us younger!!

Happy Birthday Aunt Linda!!!
Happy Birthday Matt!!
I can't wait until my birthday next month when I can turn 25 again!!! Aren't kids great somedays?

0 comments: