Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A few pictures from Theresa's birthday party.

Theresa LOVES Minnie Mouse so we bought her 2 of them. The kid tore through her gifts pretty quick and so I did not get a lot of good pictures of her with them, but this is one of the Minnie Mouses that we got her. The other is Minnie in a wedding dress which she told me that she is going to take to school on Friday for share day. She also loves Hannah Montana so she wanted a Hannah party.


She wanted me to take her picture so she could see herself useing the hula hoop. She did get her own hula hoop for her birthday and it even lights up!! I wanted to play with it myself.


Yes she does have a strange look on her face. I think she was concentrating.

Theresa and her "Unclie", Uncle Dude, Uncle Jeremy Richard Dude...she has many names for him, but Unclie is her new one and that is how she spells it!! We told her to call Uncle Jon Unclie since he works for Sara Lee but it stuck for Jeremy.





She was showing me her Hannah shirt. It's hard to belive that she is 5 now. I asked her today how she felt being 5 and she told me that she feels old.







0 comments: