Friday, December 5, 2008

What to wear...

I am trying to pack for the Disneyland trip this weekend and I can't figure out what to wear. The weather says it will be 74 tomorrow and 72 on Sunday, but can you really trust that? I don't want to dress to warm and be all sweaty, but if I wear shorts am I going to be to cold? Tomorrow is easy though I can wear shorts in the morning and then change onto pants when we go check into our hotel room.

I did find us a great deal on rooms. We will be staying at the HoJo (howard johnson's) for $58.25 a night. I even get my own room with a big king sized bed and no one to share it with. I am trying to convince one of the kids to stay with me or even both of them so I am not alone. Jeremy is going to stay home and play video games all weekend, hopefully the house will still be clean when I get back Sunday night.

As I said before I plan on taking lots of pictures so be prepared for endless Disneyland posts. Next Saturday we are having a birthday party for all 3 nephews so there will be tons of pictures from that too. I even remembered to delete the pictures off of my camera so there is tons of room (the disk I have in it can hold up to 3000 pics depending on the setting). Yes I did download the camera before I deleted everything.

Jeremy is working at the football game tonight and I am going to go pick up Todd since he is staying the night tonight so he can hang out with Jeremy tomorrow. Poor kid we have been promising that he can come over and then we get busy and forget. But not this time, he will be here without Emily even.

I am also in the process of digging out my inside Christmas decorations and hope to have some of them up tonight. Yes I am rambling on...I am on my second BIG cup of some very strong coffee. I bought Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer and am VERY addicted to it.

Ok time to finish packing so I am ready to leave first thing tomorrow morning!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

MMMMMM....

Peppermint Mocha...

I bought a bottle of this creamer in powdered form while I was in Virginia for two weeks last month, and brought it back here with me, and I purposely waited until December to bring it to the office. I love the stuff. (Still maintaining my one-cup-of-coffee a day limit, it's a known diahretic, and that's the LAST thing I want to deal with in this place!