Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

I really want my Christmas tree now. We normally get it on our anniversary which is this Sunday, but I will be at Disneyland and won't be home until late (Jeremy decided that he does not want to go with his family to Disneyland but I am going on Saturday and Sunday) so we will be getting our tree next week. I saw some for $20 at Target today, but they were small. We usually get ours from Green Thumb, which is porbably where we will go this year. Last year we got a flocked tree, but this year I think we will go for a normal green one. I am just ready for the smell of the fresh tree.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

You crack me up! You are SO into Christmas... It does not even feel like December here. I am in shorts and no sleeves with all the hatches open. No decorating on the boat yet, but I did help the marina owner decorate the tree in front of his office yesterday.

Jennifer said...

It's nice and cold here. You know like 65...that's to cold for shorts for me. Christmas is my favorite time of year because we get to see family and eat turkey and pie and cookies and FUDGE!!! I think because we always had the big family get togethers on CHristmas Eve it has always made me love Christmas. To bad you will not be here this year. We are going to miss you both!!