Thursday, December 4, 2008

Disneyland

I am going to Disneyland on Saturday and Sunday!!! Saturday it will be me, Jen, Matt, Travis and Theresa and on Sunday Cecilia (jeremy's mom), Jon (Jeremy's brother), Mychele , Brett and Evan will be joining us. I keep thinking that we must be crazy to go to Disneyland with 4 kids (6, 4 and 2) but it should be fun. Jeremy was going to come down on SUnday but he did not really want to go, he gets bored and tired, so we are saving the money and he will be staying at home all weekend. What will he be doing you might ask, well he will be playing video games and hopefully keeping the house clean. I have spent most of this week cleaning the house so I am hoping it will still be that way when I get back.

I had asked Travis a few weeks ago if he would go on Space Mountain with me and then I had to explain to him that it is an indoor roller coaster in the dark. He has agreed to try it and I am hoping that once we get there he does not chicken out on me. I asked Theresa if she would go on Pirates of the Carribbean with me and she wanted to know if it went upside down. I explained all about the ride and she is going to go on it. Brett asked me to ride on Dumbo with him and Evan hasn't really said much about it to me except for how many days where left until we go. While I am not looking forward to the expense of going to Disneyland I am excited to see how the kids react to everything. The last time I went to Disneyland with Travis he had just turned 1, so he was a little to young to enjoy it all. I will be taking tons of pictures and will be posting a lot of them.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I REALLY hope you enjoy this trip. If the Pirates of the Caribean ride is a success with the kids, you may want to stop over at what used to be Tom Sawyer's Island. Pirates have taken over, and it is a nice kid-interactive place. At one point is a pile of treasure, where Jack Sparrow himself may pop up to tell you a story, the events being from his point of view...

I December 2007, I went with some friends, and it was Caeleb's first 'real" time. I love this kid like he were my own Nephew, and it was really special getting to share in his first Disney experience!