Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's A Small World

Here are some pictures from It's a Small World. We went on this on Saturday night after the fireworks and fake snow. We got to the last room and wouldn't you know it, the darn thing broke down. We were stuck there hearing the same 2 songs over and over and over again. It's plays It's a Small World and Deck the Halls during Christmas. We sat there for what felt like an hour but was actually about 15 minutes. Travis really liked this ride and Theresa said she is never going on it again. Personally I hope to not have to go back on it for about 5 years at least.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOH THE HORRID MEMORIES!!!

I don't know how young I was when I went on that ride, but I was YOUNG. It broke down on us, and that song inspires rage to this day. I went almost THIRTY YEARS without going on that ride, but my last trip, I had to go again because of Caeleb. I was surprised that some rooms, I still had a clear memory of, even though I hadn't laid eyes on them in THIRTY FRICKIN YEARS!

(I hope to never see them again)