Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Ultimate Scrubber

I bought the Ultimate Scrubber on Black Friday and I tried it yesterday to clean our shower and I have to say that I love this thing. You don't have to scrub things with the sponge and you can use it on just about any surface!! I cleaned the kitchen with it today and it sparkles. It even got stuff off of the stove that scrubing with the sponge would not get off. It says that you can use it on furniture too. You just spray what ever cleaner you are using and turn the scrubber on and it does all the work, you just have to move it around. Yes I know I am crazy, but I now want to clean the whole house with it. Tomorrow I am going to see how it works on floors. I have some spots on my carpet and I want to see if it will take them out.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

gotta love those 'as seen on TV' things! I've looked at those before and almost bought one, now that we have a testimonial that it works, I think I'll actually get one.