Monday, December 8, 2008

Just a few quick pictures...

I am going through the pictures from Disneyland and thought I would post a few as a preview today. We had a great time and I have lots of pictures. I will do another post later once I go through everything but here are a few for now.


Here is Travis during the "snow" which is actually bubbles. The last time he saw this he was just a year old so it was much more fun to watch him this time. We watched the Christmas parade on Sunday and got to see Mickey and Minnie ice skating on a float. I did take a lot of pictures from the parade and will share more later.

Here is all 4 of the kids. I did not realize that Grandma wanted to be in the picture also and I accidently cut of her head.


The Sleeping Beauty Castle at night all decorated for Christmas. I am glad that we have this new camera that has night shot on it. It helps to show the actual colors of the lights. I took a few pictures of It's a Small World when it was lit up that I will also post later.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! I'd been waiting for pictures. I remember that "snow soap" well. Last year, I accidentily got a taste is it as some landed in my mouth while I was talking.

I have the Christmas version of Sleeping Beauty's castle as my Myspace default pic in Decembers.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Poor grandma...
Love the castle picture!

Meghan said...

The one year anniversary of my mom's death we all went to Disneyland... on like Jan 2nd, and we got to have the fake snow...

It was awesome.

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!