Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What to blog about....

I have some pictures to post from the weekend. We did go to Knotts Halloween haunt and had loads of fun. I will hopefully get the camera downloaded tomorrow. I need to do laundry but I don't feel like it. Jeremy is working right now until sometime after midnight and of course I can not sleep when he is not home. So the dog and I are sitting on the couch watching ER season 1. Speaking of ER I can not believe that this is the last season!!!! They are supposed to bring back a lot of old characters the one I am wondering about the most is Dr. Green (Anthony Edwards) who they killed off a few seasons ago. They had him die of brain cancer so I am not sure how he is going to be coming back.

We have continued to watch the new 90210 and it has gotten much better and a lot less sexual than the first episode. I am enjoying watching it now. Desperate Housewives started on Sunday...kind of werid this season, they made it start 5 years after the last season ended. Brothers and Sisters also started on Sunday, very good show, if you have not watched it then you must try one episode.

The only other show I am waiting for is CSI, which starts in October. Other than that I need to learn to nt watch so much tv.

So Theresa had requested that Jeremy be Princess Cinderella for Halloween and he will do it but wants someone to py him $50 for doing it...any takers?? I need to find a dress big enough to fit him or figure out a way to make one. I have some ideas which I might work on tomorrow. Can you imagine Jeremy in a Cinderella costume taking Travis and Theresa trick or treating????? I would give him $50 to do it if I had the money!!

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I'll give him 50 pesos.
And a big hug for being a fun guy!