Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little sisters can be a pain in the butt....

We went to my dad's house on Sunday and my sister, Emily, has decided that I need to take her to Knott's Halloween Haunt, she was mad that I did not take her with me when I went last year. I explained to her that we are tight with money right now and may not be able to go, but I would check to see what kind of discount tickets there are and we would think about it. I have gone for the past 2 years and it is a lot of fun to go, but the tickets are about $39 per person with the discount from Burger King. I called her last night to talk to her about it and she says that she has "old people" (meaning our dad and her mom) that would give her money to go. Now I don't think of my dad as being old (He is only 54) but then I thought about it Emily is 16 and I guess that 54 would seem old to her!! So now I am playing with our budget to see if we can afford to take her. I think tonight we will go by Burger King and see if they still have the discount coupons, maybe that will make us decide if we are going or not!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

maybe those 'old people' will PAY YOU to get her out of the house for the day! hahaha!