Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Joseph!!!!

Happy Birthday to my brother Joseph!!! I do believe that he is 27 today!!! I can remember when he was born. I was in 1st grade I think, I was going to school at E.P. Foster and I was sent to the principal's office. She pulled me onto her lap and told me that I had a brother. I wish I could remember her name but I don't after all that was 27 years ago!!
Anyway I am posting a few pictures of the boy from when we were kids. I do not really have any new pictures of him. The last time I saw him was almost a year ago....that's a long story for another day...and I really did not get any good pictures of him then.
This picture was taken after he had some birthday cake from a long ago birthday!!

Happy 27th Birthday Joseph!!!!!

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Ha ha ha - all my fav pics of that kid!