Thursday, September 25, 2008

Laundry

Why do I feel like I am always doing laundry? Jeremy cleaned out bedroom over the weekend and brought out a lot of clothes that were piled up. So I hve been taking my time this week and washing everything and going through the things that we never weat, time to donate our junk for that all important tax write off. I don't mind washing the clothes, especially with our new washer and dryer, but I hate folding the clothes and putting them away. Jeremy always telle me to fold them and he will out them away, but we all know how men can be and it takes him about 3 days of me bugging him before the clothes get put away. So I guess today I will be folding everything and putting it all away.

Nothing els is going on with us. Jeremy is at work now and has to work tonight at a football game in Carpenteria, so I will eat dinner by myself. The good thing is that Survivor and ER both start tonight. I am shocked that this is ER's final season. Not sure what I will watch on Thursday's once it ends. CSI Las Vegas does not start again until 10/9 and I am very much looking forward to that.

We did watch Heros on Monday night, however I need to watch that episode again because I was very confused. Was anyone else confused??

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what, you're not watching The Office tonight!!! i hear you on the laundry-it's really easy to do the wash, but when you are as lazy as me, it'll sit in the dryer for a day or two before I fold it.