Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spoiled Dog




This is our dog, Sierra. She is the most spoiled dog in the world. Jeremy will wrap her up in a blanket when she is sleeping and cold.

I love to ask her questions and have her tilt her head.
We got lucky with this dog. She is very sweet and pretty much loves everybody. She loves to lick the kids when they come over. So we know that she will be good when we finally have kids. Sierra is 3 now and has finally out grown the puppy chewing on everything stage. She still loves to play and really likes it when I come home from the store with a new toy for her.

This is my "new" cat Bella. She just turned a year old but is still an evil little kitty. She drove me nuts last night jumping on the bed and biting my feet and running away. I finally got up and locked her out of my room. Jeremy calls her a devil kitty, which she sure can be!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

And I can't believe the dog is three already!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Dump the cat, but keep the beagle that tilts his head when you ask it questions! HA HA!!! NO devil kitty's for us... but beagles are cute (dumb too!). :)
H & J