Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Camera!!!

Jeremy let me go buy a new camera last week. I loved my Kodak easy share, but the pictures were coming out blury. I had found a new Kodak online and we went to go look at it at Best Buy and found out that it was not a very good camera. I saw a Canon that looked good and was only $20 more. We played with it and talked to the sales guy for a while and found out that the Canon was a much better camera and took more professional pictures. So we went ahead and bought it. I am in love with this camera. We were driving down the freeway at about 80 and I took these pictures of Pryamid Lake (or whatever the name is) and nothing was blury!!!


This one is of the mountains and there was still some snow!!





This one is my favorite. The sun was going down and I was looking back towards the lake and it came out like this!!! I can't wait until this weekend when I can take more pictures!!






1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. More time at home means more time to blog? Don't worry about not stopping by when you were up here, birthday parties are way more fun than coming to our house. You probably would have seen Keith taking a nap or something! That camera takes great pictures!