Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Miss Theresa

I got to pick Theresa up from her Assistance League (this is where she goes to help with her speach) yesterday and take her back to Tutor Time for the rest of the day. When I got there to pick her up she was so excited and told everybody "That my auntie". Once we were buckled into the car and on the way to Tutor Time, she asked me if she could stay with me. I told her that I had to go back to work but i would be picking her up after work at Tutor Time. She then asked where her uncle was, I had to explain to her that he was working and had a dentist appointment that he had to go to. That was a big mistake though, because then she wanted to know why he had to go the dentist, which I explained to her as best I could. I then changed the subject and asked her what she wanted to do this weekend. She decides that she wants to go back to Legoland and that I should take her there right then. It's a good thing that we got tickets from Costco that gives you 3 months free after the first use. I tell her that we can't go today it's to far to drive. She then tells me again that we are going this weekend. I told her that she would need to speak with her parents about that.

A few minutes go back and I told her to take a quick nap before getting to tutor time. Theresa starts to snore, she was pretending to sleep. She said "auntie I am sleeping". Of course I am trying not to laugh. I look back at her a few minutes later and she has her pant legs rolled up past her knees. I ask her why she did that and she told me that she was to hot, since we were almost at school I told her to let me know next time that she was hot and I would turn the air on for her. I was freezing since it was about 60 outside. Once we got to tutor time she went in with the teacher and never even said bye to me. Jeremy and I went to pick her up after 5 and she was once again excited and was very bouncy. She then decided that we could not go to Legoland yesterday because she would miss her mommy, daddy and brother. This kid totally cracks me up.

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I could tell lots of stories about you when you were that age... but I won't.