Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Technology can be annoying!!


Last year Jeremy got me an ipod touch. He got a really good deal on it because he bought it from a friend who never used it, so it was practically brand new!! Today I had to reset the whole thing just so I could add more music to it. I only had about 50 songs on it but I had to purchase most of them so I was annoyed because they are now gone!! I am now going to email apple to see how to get them all back without having to pay for them again. No more purchasing songs directly on the ipod. I will now only do it on the computer so it keeps them in my library. The one good thing was all my games are still on it!! I did lose my movies too, but those were free so I am not to mad about those. Technology may be great but it can sure suck sometimes!!

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

This is exactly why I still buy cd's.

Jennifer said...

I buy cds too. Some songs that I had i hadn't bought the cd yet. Someday I will have it back to normal!