Monday, June 7, 2010

Pig Mania

Does anyone else remember this game??? Leaning jowler, double jowler, razorback and double raxorback, makin bacon, pig out!! What a fun way to play a game where you get points for tossing pigs! It was introduced to me by my Aunt Heather when I was a kid. I love this game!! In fact I still have this game. I found out that they now have it for the ipod touch and the iphone, only its now called pass the pig. I downloaded it onto my ipod touch and I can't stop playing it, all though it is not as much fun as playing the actual game but it is a great way to waste time! I think it might be time to introduce Travis and Theresa to Pig Mania. They already love playing Apples to Apples, which is fun to play that with them once you figure out how their minds work. You have to think like them before you play your word because they don't always pick the words that you are "supposed" to pick. They seem to pick the weirdest ones! Apples to Apples is another great game that Aunt Heather introduced us to! She always finds the best games for us to play.

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Donna and John had this game first. We still have ours and still play it. The one we have was always called "Pass the Pigs". And the guy who invented it lives in Zihuatanejo - we have met him, had dinner at his restaurant and he is a friend of some of our friends!

Jennifer said...

The one I have is Pig Mania in the same box has the picute. The poor box is falling apart and the pig pen no longer works but I still play it!! We should have a family game night and play all the fun games we used to play.

Meghan said...

i won the game as a white elephant gift a few years ago at christmas!! still have it too! and i remember stumbling upon four pink pigs as a kid and asking my mom what they were, and she tried to explain the game, but i think i just said screw it, and used the pigs as farm animals for my barbie!!! hahaha