Sunday, June 13, 2010

Movie Review and the long week ahead....

Friday night we went to the drive in and saw the new Karate Kid. It was a pretty good movie all though I still love the original. Jayden Smith (the cute littl boy whose dad is Will Smith) did such a good job and he was pretty funny. Jackie Chan was his usual self. What I didn't like was the whole learning karate part. The original had wax on and wax off, sand the floor, faint the fence and paint the house and this one had him taking his jacket on and off and picking it up off the floor and haning it on a hook, a little repetative and boring but it was a good movie. Of course you go to the drive in and get a double feature. The second movie was Prince of Persia. I was very tired so what I paid attention to seemed pretty good. I really wanted to watch The A-Team so we will now have to go watch that soon.

Now on to my long week ahead of me. Tomorrow (Monday) Theresa graduates Kindergarten!! I of course am going to miss it because I have to go to work but her parents are going to video tape it and take some pictures. On Thursday my sister graduates from Ventura High School!!! Now here is the weird part. I graduated on June 17th 1993 and Emily was almost 1. Now here she is graduated on June 17th 2010 and she is 17 years old and we graduated 17 years apart. See a pattern of 17 there?? I need to play the lottery and have 17 be my mega number! We will be at her graduation. My brother, Joseph is supposed to be there, which I really hope he makes it. Emily is even wearing a dress to her graduation. I had to help her find one on Saturday. We actually found a really cute one at Burlington for $20.00!!

Jeremy has been watching the show True Blood on HBO and found out that it was based on a series of books. So he decided to get me the first book to read and now I can't stop reading them. Right now there is 10 books in the series and I am on book number 7. I want to finish reading it so I can go onto the next one. I think once I finish these I am going to have to read them again while I am waiting for the next book to be released! At least I am reading instead of watching tv all day.

1 comments:

yui said...

I regularly visit your blog.
Keep on challenging!