Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Creedence Clearwater Revival!!!

I just found out that Creedence Clearwater Revival will be playing at the fair this year!!! This is the only concert I want to see. Any one else want to see them? They are playing on August 13th and the best part is all you do is pay to get into the fair and the concert is FREE!!!!


Ok so I didnt read right and it is Creedence Clearwater REVISITED. That totally sucks. However I still may go to it. I really DO NOT want to see Tony Orlando!! Thanks Aunt Heather for pointing this out to me.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Read it again... Creedence Clearwater REVISITED. Meaning the bass player and the drummer from the real band. You can always pass on this and see the matinee of Tony Orlando ( sorry, no Dawn) instead. Quite the blah lineup this year...

Jennifer said...

I just read it again. Now I am bummed!! I still may go to it since there is nothing else I want to see. I think I will pass on Tony Orlando!! Yep the entertainment sucks this year!! They need to bring back REO Speedwagon or something fun like that.