Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tired of foot issues

So I went to my new doctor yesterday and had him check out my foot since it is still hurting 7 months after I hurt it. He thinks I may have dome something to the ligaments around my ankle and he may want to put a cast on it so it will heal properly. I go back friday to go over some blood work and hopefully to discuss the foot thing even more. I am not very excited about possibly getting a cast. He said that if I go see a pediatrist they may want to do cortizone shots which I really don't want. The problem is I am still having a lot of pain to where I have to take pain medication just to get it to stop long enough to get some sleep. So I am not sure what is going to happen. I am supposed to be going to Disneyland on saturday with an old friend. I may have to rent a wheelchair while I am there just to stay off my foot. I have crutches but I don't want to walk around all day with those. I guess I will have to wait until friday to see what happens!

0 comments: